Welcome To My Life As Mommy and Wife...

My name is Jessi and I am the proud mommy of Jay (my nine year old stepson), Jalen and Kaden (my 2 yr old twin boys) and Presley (my 8 week old daughter). I am married to the love of my life and best friend. I am currently pursuing a higher education while staying at home with my babies. I am 25 years old, and am absolutely in love with the life that I have worked so hard to create.

I have wanted to create a blog forever, its just as a mommy to four, wife, full time student and overall busy body, I never thought I would have time. This blog will be a social outlet for me, and provide a little bit of insight to others on what it is like to be a mommy of multiples, a SAHM, a student mom, and other roles that I play. I dont plan to sugar coat anything, I am a realist and hope that my followers understand that while my life can be chaotic and downright crazy I love it for exactly what it is, and usually find the humor in most things. So, on that note, live, love, laugh, cry, and learn alongside me.... But most importantly, enjoy the journey!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Beef Dips

This recipe was amazingly easy and delish!

Ingredients:
4 Pounds Chuck Roast
3 Bay Leaves
1 TBSP Dried Rosemary
1 TBSP Minced Garlic
1 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
6 Cups water
Fresh Hoagie Rolls
Sliced Provolone Cheese
Butter

Instructions:
Add beef, bay leaves, rosemary, garlic, soy sauce, bouillon cubes, and water to crock pot. Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10. I sliced the hoagie rolls, spread butter and a bit of minced garlic and broiled until golden brown. Added meat and cheese after the bread was cooked. Serve with a side of Au Jus from the crock pot and this is one easy meal! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment