Welcome To My Life As Mommy and Wife...

My name is Jessi and I am the proud mommy of Jay (my nine year old stepson), Jalen and Kaden (my 2 yr old twin boys) and Presley (my 8 week old daughter). I am married to the love of my life and best friend. I am currently pursuing a higher education while staying at home with my babies. I am 25 years old, and am absolutely in love with the life that I have worked so hard to create.

I have wanted to create a blog forever, its just as a mommy to four, wife, full time student and overall busy body, I never thought I would have time. This blog will be a social outlet for me, and provide a little bit of insight to others on what it is like to be a mommy of multiples, a SAHM, a student mom, and other roles that I play. I dont plan to sugar coat anything, I am a realist and hope that my followers understand that while my life can be chaotic and downright crazy I love it for exactly what it is, and usually find the humor in most things. So, on that note, live, love, laugh, cry, and learn alongside me.... But most importantly, enjoy the journey!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Missing You Like A Fat Kid Misses Cake!

Oh blogging world, how art thou? I haven't posted in what seems like forever! Alas, I let life take me away from my couch and laptop and into the outside world... You know the one with people and pollen, swimming and t-ball? Yup that is the one!

I'm working on a few things as of right now, which I promise I will abandon the sunshine and fun and curl up on the couch and finish.... SOON! A book review, a clothing review, and a few rants are waiting for me to finish them, so I better get on it!

1 comment: